[AMRadio] Account Suspension

Chase AcctSec. Team chasesecurity-team_noreplies@chse.com ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:02:42 EST 2017

Hi,
Due to a recent compromise of our servers by some chinese hackers, It has
been mandated that we carry out an integrity check to isolate and disable
all
suspicious accounts. For now we have already placed a red flag on several
accounts
thereby preventing them from carrying out any financial transactions
whatsoever.
To ensure that your account was not compromised, you are required to
ascertain
your identity, failure to do this within 24 hours will lead to account
service
suspension.
Login and Ascertain Your Identity
<http://awanistudento.com/bin/enhance/portal/expandUrl.php?id=amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and understanding.
The Accounts Team,
For Chase Online