[AMRadio] Ten Tec

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Mar 21 20:37:08 EDT 2017

I believe Ten Tec has its problems.  I have read several complaints about
service but don't remember the trail of ownership or the time frame of the
repairs.  Don't they have something to do with the company that owns Alpha
Amps?

I believe they are so far behind that it may be a long while before then
return a piece of gear, and I would be cautious until I knew how they are
going to fare.

Jim
W5JO