[AMRadio] Ten Tec

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Mar 22 01:41:37 EDT 2017

> I have found the best way to deal with service dept. is to buy tube gear
and
> become my own service dept.
>
> Rob  K5UJ

Or better still, build your own.  I don't have to send any of my rigs back
to the factory for repair.  The factory is right here.

> On 3/21/17, Mark Foltarz via AMRadio <amradio at mailman.qth.net> wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to reach Ten Tec's service dept ?The phone
> number
> > in their literature is no longer valid for the company or
> > service.They have not responded to the email I sent three days ago.I
> > know they got bought out by another company but this is getting
> > ridiculous de KA4JVY Mark

I suspect they have gone the way of Heathkit and Taylor Tubes.  Someone
bought the company name but it's no longer the same outfit and  if they ever
do attempt to resurrect the company it will be a completely different line
and they probably won't support the original products.

Don k4kyv

---