[AMRadio] Ten Tec

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 22 11:12:30 EDT 2017

Several of the tube peddlers have the 25BQ6 for a buck apiece, brand new in the box. These are amazing tubes for audio and RF use. Series up five and put across the AC line to light them up! Use one to drive 4 for RF, an easy 100 watts!
Then look at the 7984, a VHF sweeptube in a compactron base. Can easily make 100w PEP out of a pair on HF.
JimWd5JKO