[AMRadio] Yeeee Hawwww

Ken Blume k2upi at twcny.rr.com
Mon May 1 21:06:57 EDT 2017

As I recall for Novice in 1956 we had to draw the schematic for a full and half wave power supply & explain the use of the components. Also the circuit for Pierce, Colpitts and Hartley oscillators.
Then the formulae to determine the length of various antennas etc. plus the rules and regulations.

Ken / K2UPI

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid