[AMRadio] Yeeee Hawwww

Robert w4rl at bellsouth.net
Mon May 1 21:21:18 EDT 2017

Same here, Ken and lots more as in I=E/R questions.  This was in 1964.

Hey, I was a 'real' 5 wpm Novice back then as WN4VDZ and proud of it.
But I knew I still needing to learn so much about ham radio. But as with
lots of us, it was a struggle/battle for learning about basic technical
things versus the young ladies.  Never did/haven't fully understood the
latter though. <Grin>

Robert W4RL