[AMRadio] Needed: NC183D Transformer

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue May 2 06:43:00 EDT 2017

The failure of either the power or output (can't remember which) in
that set is common.  They usually have non-stock replacements in them
nowadays.  If you are looking for a real National part good luck.  I'd
just look for any output or power transformer that will work.  You
don't say which you need.  I think that set has p.p. 6V6s.  you need 8
or 10K p.p. primary to whatever output Z you want if it's the audio
iron.   You may find what you need new from Hammond.
www.hammondmfg.com  The power supply transformer is going to be a
pretty standard item.

73

Rob