[AMRadio] Old Collins Heavy Iron available

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Tue May 2 12:01:22 EDT 2017

Hi Doug,

I notice that you have AMswap in your address field.  That group is no
longer in use, so you can eliminate it and just post to this one.  I also
believe that someone is changing settings somewhere but cannot confirm that.
Brian is looking into what happened and, hopefully, will get it straight.
Did you try to edit the digest to remove everything and remove the FW from
the subject line?  Be sure the subject line says for sale or what you want
to post.

For all of you, we are experiencing several unusual activities of this type
of thing and also bounce because the machine says that the email address of
the person receiving the message is not correct.

I think all of you know that a couple of days back I woke up to find that my
ISP's mail server had  been blacklisted and I could not post nor notify QTH.
I found a way to temporarily white list the address for 7 days.  If I
suddenly disappear, then that is still a problem.  Don't you just love
artificial intelligence?

73,

Jim
W5JO