[AMRadio] K1MAN SK

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun May 14 16:52:22 EDT 2017

If people want to discuss K1MAN here then that will be fine.  The only
requirement is that it be respectful to all, including Glenn.

K1MAN has been off the air for years and there are many new hams who do not
know the history.   Please limit your discussions to his history and
accomplishments.

I notice the call sign has been reassigned so everyone knows the present
holder of that call is not the person referenced in the obituary.

Jim
W5JO
Moderator

I must have missed that chapter.  What did he do ?

Don W4DNR