[AMRadio] Test equipment

Jim Hill hro5-2 at cox.net
Fri Nov 17 11:30:46 EST 2017

My Heath capacitor tester has a leakage tester.  The capacitance
range selector is frozen, but the the leakage tester is very useful
for reforming electrolytics.  I like to not replace electrolytics
until I get the equipment running and see where I stand.  If you work
on yours, check the resistors in the voltage range switch.
Jim