[AMRadio] Tube question

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 15:04:06 EDT 2017

OK, one of my TX's is a BC375 that uses four VT4C triodes.  Thankfully, they are all good, and I have a couple spares.  Today, American made NOS run in the hundreds of bucks each, but a place down in FLA is selling them new manufactured, from China I'm guessing , for $125 a pair, not too bad comparatively.  Here is my question.  I understand that these are highly sought after by audiophiles, but I have  not found any HI-FI or stereo amp that uses them.  Anybody have a link to where the apparent god of stereo is selling these amps that jack the price for some more noteworthy use, like in my TX?

Charlie, W4MEC in NC