[AMRadio] NEAR-Fest XXII Photos

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 17:17:42 EDT 2017

You dog, getting that 150-B!  I've looked for one for years and
finally gave up.  Congratulations!.  I have the exciter unit, very
nicely built and I think I put the 150-B manual up on the internet as
pdf file.  Thanks for posting the photos.   Last time I saw a 150-B
was on eBay a few years ago.   I sort of lost interest due to the 300
lb weight.  Who got the HT-20, KM1H?  He's been looking for one for
years.

73

Rob
K5UJ