[AMRadio] NEAR-Fest XXII Photos

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 06:00:27 EDT 2017

Thanks, but I have an 813 x 811A rig,  an Eldico TR-1 and I'm putting
it into a short 3 foot tall rack.  It doesn't have the 20 or so
Stancor transformers and chokes but it's also a lot lighter and easier
to move, hi.   I've worked KA1SHU but never knew he had a 150-B.

So Joe has a HT-20.  I'll enjoy talking to him about it.  Yes, when
Joe is done it will look brand new.

Rob
K5UJ