[AMRadio] Passing along info

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 10:43:57 EDT 2017

A fellow in the CCA has done some crystal research and found these 4 willing to do biz in the US.  The English one he said is the preferred company, and they have been very busy with US orders since our choices here are almost zero.  There websites:

http://www.quartslab.com/
http://www.hminternational.be/
http://www.krystaly.cz/en/
http://bomarcrystal.com/

There was a fourth in Italy, but he said they did not answer his emails.  My contact with Bomar via email got a response from somebody that had no idea what I was talking about, did not know International Crystals shut down,  and apparently has never heard of Amateur Radio.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC