[AMRadio] Tek 535/545 vertical amp calibration question

Alan Victor amvictor at ncsu.edu
Sun Oct 29 16:24:07 EDT 2017

You might want to take a look at the procedure in the 454 manual using the
internal 1 kHz source. Balancing the vertical amplifier gain and offset as
you switch ranges DOES require a procedure and that might get you there. If
it is really messed up, I know it can drive you nuts. Following the 454
procedure, all zeros in properly in about 10 minutes or less!. 73' Alan