[AMRadio] CQ 29.0MHz

Scott ka9p at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 07:06:45 EDT 2017

Mark, down south of you a bit in DuPage County the DuPage Amateur Radio Club runs a weekly 6 meter AM net followed by a 2 meter AM net, usually 4 or 5 check ins on each.

Details can be found on the website, lots of vintage gear in use, and there is a local monitor receiver that can be listened to over the internet thru Broadcastify.

73 Scott

Make something good happen!