[AMRadio] MT5-A

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 10:31:53 EDT 2017

Anybody have a schematic of the Babcock MT5-A mobile xmtr, or can provide a clear picture of the underside of the chassis of the 'A' model?  I have a copy of the MT5-B manual from BAMA, but I am unsure of why it is a B model.  One difference is a toggle switch to allow the inclusion of a remove tuning network to make the B model a VFO xmtr instead of xtal only.  There is no toggle in the A model for that.  I have an A model that somebody got into, changing the 6CL6 osc/driver to a 6BK5, but never completed the work, or didn't know what they were doing as they made no connection to the plate of the 6BK5.  I would like to change it back to stock condx.  Surplus Sales of NE has a manual, but thought I would ask around first.  Thanks for any help.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC