[AMRadio] Flip side of ARRL good report

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 15:13:58 EDT 2017

Maybe he is out of town, or has me blocked as an emailer after my last discussion with him, but the 'Regulatory and Advocacy' fellow at the League did not comment on what I asked last week.  With the announcement of the FCC going to look over all it's rules and regs and weed out the archaic ones,  I asked if the ARRL, this time, would put it in simple words, that the ARRL supports the continued operation of AM on the ham bands.  No mode by bandwidth smoke screen, just a simple statement.  Hopefully they will not weasel word their support of AM this time.
My previous email exchanges had to do with wanting a copy of the ARRL comment to the FCC about the new VLF bands.  To paraphrase, I was told to go the FCC website and look it up.Charlie, W4MEC in NC