[AMRadio] Heavy Metal Rally

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:42:24 EST 2018

Starts tomorrow night at around 6:30 Central time, you operate, take
note of what gear you ran, who you worked, what bands/frequencies you
were on, band conditions, who had strapping signals, antennas used and
other station details, send all that in an email to Ray Osterwald at
ray at ermag.com along with any photos you care to take and send as
attachments.  No points etc. as far as I know, just a regular evening
operation, and Sunday too until some point in time I don't know, just
get on the air and have fun and send Ray a report.  Always worked for
me at least.   The one specific don't do is parking on a frequency
running 2 KW and monopolizing a band segment for hours on end.

73

Rob
K5UJ