[AMRadio] Type 83 solid state

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 13:13:00 EST 2018

What started out as a search for some vintage headphones to use with a project planned for an elderly gentleman, ended up with me getting redirected and looking at the price of Type 83 rectifiers on epay.  I need to go look at my stash considering i have a bunch of them and maybe I have that $750 one sitting somewhere.  But, I also found this:  401484052309  just copy and paste the number in the epay search box and you will find a regulated solid state replacement Type 83 for various tube checkers.  The seller seems to have some good data and good feedback, so for 12 bucks and free shipping, you too can let those 83's go to the highest bidder.  If anybody knows of someone else with better products let me know.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC