[Hallicrafters] Hallicrafters SX-23 Silk Screen

WA1KBQ at aol.com WA1KBQ at aol.com
Sun May 1 15:39:10 EDT 2011

I have an SX-23 on the bench and an seeking a  recommendation on someone
who can silk screen nomenclature on  a replacement dial window. Lynn Brock;
NØALO whom I have used  for several previous jobs (and his work was always 1st
 class) said he is no longer in the silk screening and  refinishing
business. I also have other several cabinets and front  panels that will need
wrinkle refinishing and silk screen work soon  and would like to locate someone
who will do a good job.

Thanks, Greg