[Hallicrafters] Needed: Loundenboomer Bandswitch

Mack McCormick w4ax.mack at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:44:14 EDT 2011

I need a replacement bandswitch for my Loudenboomer Amp originally built in
Kansas City around 1963. Mine is cracked beyond repair.

Does anyone have a donor or parts rig with one for sale?

Or, do you have a single pole five position bandswitch that will serve as a
replacement in the tank final. The original has a ceramic base and
very heavy silver plated contacts. I'll also buy that from you.

Or, do you know a good source for such a switch?

Thank you in advance for any help.

--
73,

Mack de W4AX