[Hallicrafters] First MW Broadcast. Do You Know?

Duane Fischer, W8DBF dfischer at usol.com
Tue May 10 15:11:25 EDT 2011

Hello Mike,

Thank you for sharing some historical information that the majority of us
were not familiar with.

I would be interested in learning more. Do you have printed or audio
transcribed material available?

Do you agree that KDKA was the first commercially licensed MW station?

Do you agree that the first music broadcast for the public was on KDKA?

Do you agree that the first commercial was broadcast on KDKA?

Thank you Mike.