[Hallicrafters] Hallicrafters keyer

Tom Lewis n4tl2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 13:33:18 EDT 2011

Thanks to every one who sent me information. I was testing the unit upside down but it was doing the same thing before I turned it over. The side tone was on all the time. I will try the suggestions for getting the relay working again.

3 or 4 years ago I bought a CD at a the Dayton hamfest, It is titled "Hallicrafters schematics". Many of the schematics came from BAMA but not all of them.

Here are a few places I have found free Schematics and information

www.nostalgiaair.org

techpreservation.dyndns.org/schematics

bama.sbc.edu	   		BAMA is off line right now.

bama.edebris.com/manuals        BAMA Mirror

www.nj7p.org/Tube.php

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/xfm/

http://www.one-electron.com/FC_TestEquipment.html

73 Tom, N4TL