[Hallicrafters] Dayton Hamvention

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue May 17 12:46:10 EDT 2011

Looks like Hamvention weather for Friday and Saturday is looking great.
Hope to see some of you there. Stop by and say hello. I plan on bringing
some Central Electronics, Hallicrafters, Heath, National, Measurements,
Boonton, General Radio, B&W, Lafayette stuff and probably a few others to
find new homes. Also, will have 5 or 6 cartons of original manuals that
are excess to my needs. If you like things that can tax your mind and
sanity, I'll have a bunch of 1000 piece puzzle kits.

Pete, WA2CWA
Dayton Spaces FW1960-1961