[Hallicrafters] Happy Memorial Day Weekend

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat May 28 17:09:03 EDT 2011

Dick,

Armistice Day is *STILL* celebrated in November!

They went through the Capitol Hill mental masturbation that created the
three day weekend nonsense!

Armistice Day is *NOW* called Veteran's Day and is *STILL* a holiday in
November.

Keep the faith!

The eleventh day, of the eleventh month......

Never forgotten!

Bob - N0DGN