[Hallicrafters] Hallicrafters cabinet part

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 12:55:58 EST 2012

I have an SX 115 with no hinged lid and need one. The reason I call the request "kinda strange" is because I doubt I will find a "stray" hinged lid for an SX 115. Mine has no hinged cover on the cabinet.

So, I am also looking for the hinged lid for an HT 32, HT 32A or HT 32B transmitter. I have a local friend who could turn it into a cabinet for the SX115. He is quite a skilled metal repair man.

If anyone has either, to dispose of, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you very much and 73, John, K5PGW, "Old Radio Geezer"