[Hallicrafters] Hallicrafters Digest, Vol 97, Issue 7

James Liles james.liles at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 12:45:29 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply Dave:

The box and tube have the radioactive symbol whereas other Sylvania 0A2's
don't???  An old timer called and said they don't have a knee or reflex that’s
to say they fire right at 150 volts.  Those without, fire slightly above 150
and then drop to 150.  He said that this was done to prevent oscillation in
some designs.  Anyone have any experience with designs that required this
attribute?

Kindest regards Jim K9AXN

Message: 2