[Hallicrafters] SX-117

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 13:09:47 EST 2012

Andy,
The SX-117 is in fact SUPER. I have a SX-115 and SX-117.
While the SX-115 is neat and has a little more in sel. adj....the
SX-117 really hears well and is very quiet.
Depending on cosmetics (some are bad) and how well it works they do
bring a good $$.

Things go in cycles so that's what you are seeing.

They are a little rare but not like the SX-115 (which mine is going up
for sale soon..to make room for other stuff)

73,
Lee