[Hallicrafters] SX 71 questions

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Feb 14 15:41:01 EST 2012

That is also a paper cap and Im surprised it hasnt gone up in smoke on you.
Replace it with a pair of .01 WYO caps from Mouser which are UL approved
from each line terminal to ground. If you go with a 3 wire cord a regular .1
@ 600V can go between hot and neutral for addional line noise filtering.

Carl
KM1H