[Hallicrafters] SX 71 questions

WA1KBQ at aol.com WA1KBQ at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 18:02:48 EST 2012

Mike,

You're gaining knowledge and experience with each job and as  you've
discovered there's always some wise old owls lurking around here  who will be
happy to offer guidance if you hit a snag. Am  including a link to a Micromold
capacitor thread in progress with lots  of interesting info.

_http://www.antiqueradios.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37559_
(http://www.antiqueradios.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37559)

Regards, Greg

In a message dated 2/14/2012 2:49:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,