[Hallicrafters] Hallicrafters SR-400A Cyclone 111 Transceiver abd HA-20 VFO

Cold Old Stone Crab c6aniportnelson at batelnet.bs
Wed Feb 22 22:37:15 EST 2012

*WANTED,  without rust or missing parts, no dents or dings  with original
manuals; a fully functional SR-400A Cyclone 111 and HA-20 VFO.! A unit with
the blue "h" Hallicrafters logo is preferred but if an orange logo unit is
involved, lets talk! Would like to have all the interconnecting cables  and
info on any modifications involved.*
*Contact me to discuss condition and cost price; shipping will be to a USA
address and as such should not be a problem. Provide me with your phone
number and preferred time of day for calls and I shall call you.*
*Thank  you.*
*Vy 73,*
*C6ANI, Ric*

--