[Hallicrafters] DD-1 Audio amplifier

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 15:01:56 EST 2012

The problem with any diversity receiver system is indeed the large
acreage necessary for the antenna system.

One possible method that would not require such property size, would be
dipoles or inverted Vees that were 90Deg to each other.

This would allow the two receivers to be able to get input from
different direction lobes.  While not optimum, it would still be beneficial.

Wish I could first FIND a DD-1, then be able to afford it!

I'd have better luck coming up with a pair of Super Pro's.

Bob - N0DGN