[Hallicrafters] STEWMAC.COM - Adjustable Toggle Switch Wrench

radio at daileyservices.com radio at daileyservices.com
Tue Jul 15 12:49:14 EDT 2014

Know those round "nuts" that have milled edges, that hold toggle-switches and such on the front of a receiver?  You know, the ones we're always buggering up with slip-joint pliers, saying "THIS TIME I won't mess 'em up!", then you do?  Well, GC still makes this wrench that I haven't seen in a long time.

dubya dubya dubya dot stewmac.com/Luthier Tools/Types_of_Tools/Wrenches/Adjustable_Toggle_Switch_Wrench.html  this one is the cheapest price I've seen at $17.71

Tom - W0EAJ

---