[Hallicrafters] SR-150's FOR SALE

Walt Cates cateswa at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 09:52:12 EDT 2014

I have 4 completely refurbished SR-150's. I am keeping 1 and want to pass on three. I accumulated these rigs for testing purposes while I was writing a repair and restoration document for the rig. They all meet or exceed original specs. Each comes with a document binder with a copy of; the original manual, service bulletins, factory change notices and the repair and refurbishing document I wrote for the SR-150.
$725 + packing + shipping.

For photos and information contact off group cateswa at msn.com

Best Regards, Walt Cates, WD0GOF

 Life is nothing but a short preAfterLife condition.